At the center for Absolute health and Wellness we are determined to bring hope to those suffering with chronic pain and disabling conditions and to enhance the health of our community without the use of drugs or surgery.
Dr. Gorgas will find the cause of your condition, whether it be neck pain, back pain, headaches, herniated discs or thyroid related problems; and combine state of the art chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression therapy and specific nutritional supplements to bring you fast relief and long lasting results.
Dr. Gorgas uses a caring whole person approach plus specific lab test to find the hidden causes of your condition. He has helped thousands of patients regain their health through his comprehensive approach; all without the use of drugs or surgery.
|Our Corrective Chiropractic care is designed to help you relieve the pain you are in currently and then to prevent your condition from getting worse or returning. We specialize in care of all patients from infants to elders whether it is acute injuries or chronic pain management.|
What is chiropractic?
Chiropractic is the correction of subluxations. Subluxations are misalignments of the spinal bones (vertebrae) that can cause stress to your spinal cord and nervous system resulting in a lessening of life-sustaining messages; coming from the brain down the spine, out to every muscle, organ, gland, cell and tissue in the body.
Subluxations may be caused by poor sleeping habits, poor posture, strenuous or repetitive activities, injuries, auto accidents, sports, slips or falls, and in some cases, the birthing process itself, in addition to chemical and emotional stresses.
Chiropractic adjustments are very helpful in correcting Subluxations and restoring optimal health.
There are many reasons the patients put their trust into San Diego Thyroid Institute at the center for Absolute Health and Wellness, and choose our unique approach to naturally managing Thyroid symptoms such as weight gain, brain fog, fatigue, sluggishness, dry skin, insomnia.
1. We know that successfully managing thyroid disorders takes more than just managing your TSH with thyroid replacement hormones.
2. We focus on the immune system, the most common mechanism for thyroid disorders in the United States.
3. We take a whole-person approach that factors in hormone imbalance, immune imbalance, adrenal and blood sugar imbalance, and digestive imbalance when formulating our approach for a patient.
4. We use functional lab testing to guide and direct our treatment. This means that your treatment protocol is based off the unique imbalances in YOUR body, not just what the ‘typical’ thyroid patient has.
5. Most importantly we care for and listen to our patients. We know that every doctor practically herds you in and out of their office, and never takes the time to help you understand why you feel the way you do, and how the treatment is going to ultimately help you feel and function better. We take a partnership approach to health care and want you to play an integral role in your treatment.
To learn more about our thyroid treatment click here.
Take better care of your spine;
1) Make sure you have a firm mattress that keeps the spine aligned and supports the spine's natural curve. The best sleeping positions are on your back or side.
2) When standing for extended periods, rest one foot on a small stool to maintain spinal curvature and relieve pressure. Low-heeled shoes may help by maintaining spinal curves.
3) Use chairs that promote good posture and support your back. Placing a lumbar support in the lower portion of your back may help support your spine's natural curve. Readjust the seat of your car so that your knees are level with your hips.
4) When lifting, keep your spine straight while using your legs to do most of the work. Hold the objects being lifted close to your body.
To learn more about our Spinal Decompression treatment click here.